Adding a lift, lower, or leveling kit to your RV (motorhome, travel trailer, fifth wheel or toy hauler) adds style, optimizes performance, and enhances off-road driving. When considering a kit, talk to one of our professionals for assistance in choosing the type and style best for your vehicle.
If installed wrong or by an amateur, the likelihood of an accident or breakdown increases. Please contact us with any questions or make an appointment to have your ride examined.
Give us a call if you would like to chat with us about installing a RV lift & leveling system. We offer mobile RV service for up to 100 miles around Phoenix, Arizona. (602) 296-7549
Here are some of the most common types of lift kits for RVs:
- Lifted Spring Suspension Kits: As the most common type of lift, this kit offers a few extra inches of clearance and larger tires. With this kit you remain in control and feel safe driving on the highway.
- Shackle Suspension Lift Kits: Shackle suspension kits work best for someone who wants “looks,” yet does not intend to go off-road. This kit is typically the most affordable, but does not offer the safety required for serious OTR (off the road) drivers. Lower cost comes with poorer steering and control.
- Shackle Reverse Lift Kits: Reverse lift kits create a smooth ride off-the-road. While perfect in the woods, shackle reverse lift kits do not offer great freeway or highway control.
- Coil Suspension Lift Kits: Coil suspension lift kits are one of the more expensive options. They also are the best lifts you can put on a vehicle. You can do heavy off-the-road travel while enjoying control on the freeway. The cost comes with the professional installation.
- Leveling Kits: Leveling kits improve your vehicle’s look as well as provide added safety. Your vehicle may weigh more in the front or rear, depending on the vehicle type or modifications. An unbalanced vehicle that sags towards either end not only makes the vehicle look less appealing, but also affects handling, suspension, and tire wear. Vehicle-specific leveling kits balance the weight of your ride and create proper alignment. Get your vehicle assessed today.
- Lowering kits: Create street appeal and enhance vehicle performance by adding a lowering kit. We carry lowering kits that are sure to fit your needs. Our technicians will complete your lowering kit job properly. When you choose to install a lowering kit on your own, you risk damaging your vehicle’s undercarriage.