Welcome to our new website
Thanks for viewing our website. As you can see, it’s brand new without a scratch on it.
We were in desperate need of a new website as our last website was very dated. Here is a list of the new features that our new website has:
- Mobile friendly – Can you imagine a mobile RV repair company who’s website isn’t mobile friendly? Yep, our last website wasn’t and we’re really excited to have this functionality.
- Blog – with everything changing so often in the RV industry, we really wanted the functionality to add additional content to our site. Our new blog allows us to do that.
- Better user experience – not only was our old website not mobile friendly, but it was also hard to navigate. The layout wasn’t very user intuitive and didn’t provide users a resource to find the information that they needed.
- Social media integration – Social media is quickly becoming a huge communication platform for businesses and people all across the world. So we’ve integrated social media onto our site to make it easier for customers to find our company and share our thoughts.
- Easy to use contact info – our last phone number and contact info wasn’t very easy to use. You had to copy our address and look it up in Google Maps which was a little hassle. Also, our phone number was embeded in our logo image, so you couldn’t click on it and call us from your cell phone. Errr… what a hassle! All of that has been updated and is easy to use through our Contact page.
Check out a comparison of our old and new sites here:
New Website Design:
These are just a couple of changes that we’ve made on our website. Check it out and write your thoughts in our comments section below.