Motorhome Repair Phoenix, Arizona
The mobile motorhome service company you can count on.
On The Road Again RV service is a local, family owned RV Repair Shop in Scottsdale, Arizona. Our RVIA Master Certified Mechanics will always get you back on the road safely and quickly. We offer mobile services and repairs within a 100 mile radius of our Scottdale location, but most of our customers reside in Scottsdale, Cave Creek and Phoenix. A few of our services are.... RV Repairs, RV Trailer Repairs, Motorhome Repairs plus many many more on site.
Motorhome Service Details
Setting up an annual service for your Motorhome is essential for maintaining your investment for years down the road. We offer annual scheduled preventative maintenance checks for all motorhomes that will help restore your RV to manufacturer requirements. We service Class A, B & C, Gas & Diesel pusher motorhomes and are RVIA Master certified. RV Repair, Motorhome Repair, rv trailer in Scottsdale, Cave Creek and Phoenix.
- Generator & Battery Service – a crucial aspect keeping your batteries charged is making sure that your motorhome’s generator is in perfect working order. We can service any type of RV generator.
- Brakes & Axles – Maintaining control of your motorhome while driving is paramount to the safety of your family and others. Your brakes and axles must be serviced yearly to check for excessive wear, to repack wheel bearings and check tire pressure.
- Coolant Service – We inspect your hoses and clamps of your radiator and heater hoses as well as flushing the coolant.
- Chassis Lubrication – Every aspect of the chassis needs to be lubricated an not just the front grease points. We check the entire chasis from the: drive train, steering, drive shaft, u-joints, front axle, front suspension, rear axle lubricants and wheel bearings.
- Air conditioning
Some of the most common repairs that we service year round are due to various reasons. From battery & generator failure, to a leaky roof & windows, awning and interior repairs. There are also a host of other common repairs that we service on motorhomes that have to do with everyday usage and replacement. Nothing lasts forever and heavily used items in a RV just need to be replaced from time to time.
Having your motorhome inspection is well worth the investment. Whether you are looking to purchase a new or used motorhome or just want to get your current motorhome inspected for the new season, a inspection is vital. Yes, most RV dealers will provide their own checklist if you are looking to purchase a motorhome, but having a non-bias third party inspect your RV is always recommended. What’s included in our checklist? We will go over a 100 point checklist to insure your motorhome fit for the road. Some of key points in our checklist include:
- Signs of leaks & exterior inspection
- Electrical, wiring & generator
- Axles & Welds
- Plumbing & Appliances
- Vehicle Inspection
Typically when you purchase a new or used motorhome, there will undoubtedly be some upgrades that you will want to make it your own. All of our techs are RVIA master certified upgrade professionals with years of experience. We can help you upgrade any aspect of your motorhome to fit your needs. From installing a generator or refrigerator upgrades to a new entertainment system, solar systems, to awnings. If you would like help upgrading your motorhome give us a call and schedule an appointment.